Saturday 26 May 2012

Every morning in Africa, a Gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest Lion or it’ll be killed. Every morning a Lion wakes up. it knows it must outrun the slowest Gazelle or it’ll strave to death. It doesn’t matter whether you are a lion or a Gazelle… when the sun comes up, you’d better be running.
‘ You’ll get over it…’ It’s the cliches that cause the trouble. To lose someone you love is to alter your life forever. You don’t get over it because ‘it’ is the person you loved. The pain stops, there are new people, but the gap never closses.
I’m like a Lion _ I roar. If someone betray me, I won’t be a victim. I don’t sulk, I get angry. i go immediately into retaliation. But it always come from insecurity or pain.
The one excellent thing that can be learn from a Lion is that whatever a man intends doing should be done by him with a whole-hearted and strenuous effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment